L-Iklin is a village in the centre of Malta, with a population of 3,188 as of March 2011. Clockwise northerly, L-Iklin is bordered by Ħal Għargħur, San Ġwann, Birkirkara, Ħal Balzan, Ħal Lija, and Naxxar. L-Iklin detached itself only recently from neighbouring village, Ħal Lija. A number of commercial outlets have more recently opened in the area. It also has its own Parish Church, celebrating its own First Holy Communion and Confirmation ceremonies at the L-Iklin chapel.
There is a small chapel dedicated to St. Michael. St. Michael's feast is celebrated the Sunday before 29 September by the Lija fireworks team. This current chapel seems to have been built in 1615, on the site of a previous chapel. Mgr. Dusina reports of the Apostolic Visit in 1575, describing the chapel as being in a very poor state. (Wiki)